Your Project Delivered By Our Team
With every project you undertake, the most important goal should always be successful delivery and there are a number of ways you can achieve this.
While you may already have an in-house project team, there will be times when they are not the best option to deliver a particular project. When this is the case, you need to consider the option of Project Outsourcing.
Evaluating whether or not to outsource your company’s project delivery can be challenging and before taking this step, you need to assess if this is a good move for your business.
You might consider outsourcing if you don’t have enough staff to dedicate to delivering the project, or your current staff might not be experienced enough to handle this particular project. You could also have cash flow constraints that might make hiring additional project staff unsustainable or it may be that outsourcing is simply the preferred model for your organisation.
Benefits of Outsourcing
- An experienced project delivery organisation is likely to have a team with a greater level of experience and competence than what you have in-house
- Outsourcing your project delivery can often lead to a lower overall cost as external vendors will only charge you for the work they complete
- An experienced external project team will have a single-minded focus on executing your project successfully and won’t be involved in any internal friction
- For various reasons, your internal team may not always be as objective as they should be whereas an external team can often bring a level of increased objectivity which might be just what you need
Risks of Outsourcing
- An external project team will not have the same level and understanding of business objectives and operations that an internal team will have
- It is possible that an external party may expose sensitive company information although this risk exist with internal staff as well. Make sure you have the right level of protection in place to address any security concern
- Getting buy-in to outsourcing from internal stakeholders can sometimes be an obstacle and may create trust and cooperation issues with internal staff and/or management
- External vendors are not internal stakeholders and are not impacted by the business outcomes of the project
Our Project Outsourcing solution provides you with world-class project execution with a single source of accountability, communication, and escalation. Our team are outcome focused and are committed to understanding your business and your goals.
RITEWAY’s team can deliver all aspects of your project from Inception through to Project Closure and handover to your operations team. We recruit staff that have extensive technical knowledge, from a range of industries and with experience in a range of projects.
We can provide the resources necessary to successfully execute either a simple project or a complex one, and our tough selection criteria when recruiting means we bring on board the best possible team to support your success.
Considering Outsourcing Your Next Project?
Our team can manage your whole project or just a part of it. Contact us to find out whether we can help you with your next important delivery.