Virtual Project Staff
Increase Your Project Team With Our People
Success or failure of your business may sometimes hinge on your ability to complete important projects on time, within budget, and to specification. Yet developing in-house capabilities to complete every project can be a costly and risky venture.
Using our Virtual Project Staff allows you to add skilled people to your team based on the specific skills you need to support your project. The staff remain employed by Riteway which allows you to easily ramp up and down to meet your demand without shouldering the cost and liabilities of additional full time employees.
We also offer a “locum” service where you can use our staff to cover any temporary need such as extended sick leave, training, or holiday periods. Our project locum service can cover periods from as little as a week to as long as 3 months.
Benefits of using Virtual Project Staff
- The use of virtual project staff as a project ‘locum’ enables your project to remain on schedule even when critical resources are on leave
- Even though they are Riteway staff, when they are working for you, you have control over what they do and you manage them directly
- Adding particular skills to your team lets you take advantage of both internal and external resources for your project
- Adding virtual project staff can help you meet aggressive project timelines and is often the only option you have to avoid project slippage
- Existing internal staff will embrace additional individual staff more than they would a fully outsourced team
- Virtual project staff adopt your existing processes and practices making it easier to align them to your current way of working
Risks of using Virtual Project Staff
- Although they come highly experienced, virtual project staff can require additional training to bring them up to speed with your organisation, processes and tools
- As you increase your resources, your cost structure doesn’t improve in any significant way as each resource is added incrementally and usually at a rate negotiated per resource
- You still need to provide supervision of any virtual staff so your managerial overhead remains and may increase as you add more people to your team
- While using a virtual team will help in delivering project results, the overall responsibility remains within your organisation. You are purchasing resources, not outcomes
RITEWAY’s Virtual Project Staff can complete a range of project related roles to support your business and your project – whether you need them for a week, a month or even a year.
Some of the roles we offer include:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Analysts (Business and Process)
- IT Architects
- Test Resources
We can provide the resources necessary to fill a gap in your current project team or as coverage when your staff go on extended leave. We have tough selection criteria when recruiting so you can be confident that we will only offer you the best possible person to support your business.
Hire experienced project resources without the costly overheads
Riteway offers highly skilled people to help you achieve your project and business goals. If you have a need to fill a gap in your team, contact us to find out more.